Dental health: A dentist’s tips for a healthy mouthReading Mode
Yellow teeth? Bad breath? Our in house dentist Dr Neha Sarda gives you simple tips to keep your mouth healthy!
Dental health: A dentist's tips for a healthy mouth
Dental tips from a dentist
- Ideal time you take to brush your teeth should be between 2-3 minutes.
- You should ideally brush twice daily - once in the morning and once at night.
- Night brushing is especially beneficial.
- Bad breath and yellow teeth are mostly caused due to accumulation of plaque on your teeth, which can be avoided by regular dental care.
- Visit your dentist every 6 to 8 months for perfect oral health
You may also like: