Puffy eyes? Get rid of them, easily!
Late nights? Hangovers? We’ve been there too! We get you great tips to get rid of those awful puffy eyes so that you can look beautiful the day after!
Click to subscribe to our healthcare channel on Youtube!
Your eyes are your gateway to your soul. Keep them bright and sparkly despite late nights and hangovers with our quick and effective tips. Beauty expert Swati Gupta chats with mDhil to reveal great home tips which provide instant relief to puffy eyes.
Tips to get relief from puffy eyes
- Chilled spoons: Yes, you heard right! Spoons can provide instant relief for your puffy eyes. If you know you are going to have a late night, toss in some spoons into the freezer to chill overnight. Hold the cupped part of the spoon over your eyes till your eyes feel more relaxed.
- Eye drops: There are special eye drops available in the market which do not contain any steroids and are only meant to hydrate your eyes and reduce redness.
- Cucumbers and potatoes: Grate them up together with their peels and place over your eyes. The potato juice also acts as a whitening agent and helps reduce dark circles.
- Tea bags: Apart from the conventional benefits of tea, tea bags help ease irritated eyes and are great to reduce redness.
- Power naps: Simple, easy, effective. Take a nap for half an hour and wake up feeling all refreshed.
- Pamper your eyes: Do your tired eyes a favour and try not to stare at a screen for long. Try a few eye exercises, they help too.
For more tips to reduce puffiness click here!