Think non veg food is unhealthy? We bring you a healthy Mexican dish which is super delicious and easy to make!
Chicken tortilla wrap: Tasty Mexican recipe
Ingredients for chicken tortilla wrap
- Sliced chicken breast
- Red capsicum
- Lettuce leaves
- Tortillas or bread
- Chili flakes
- Red wine vinegar
- Crushed garlic
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Dried oregano
- Maple syrup or honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
Method of making chicken tortilla wraps
- Put the oil, red wine vinegar, red chili flakes, dried oregano, crushed garlic and a good helping of maple syrup in a bowl.
- Add the chicken and mix well.
- Add salt and pepper for taste
- Refrigerate for an hour or two. If you are in a hurry, you could refrigerate it for just half an hour.
- Grill the marinated chicken on a preheated grill till the maple syrup caramelizes
- Shallow fry the capsicums.
- Fill the tortilla wraps with capsicum, lettuce and chicken. Roll up the wrap.
- Voila your tortilla wraps are ready to be eaten!
You may also like: