Smoothie recipe: How to make a banana strawberry smoothie
A simple, healthy and refreshing drink to cool you down this summer
Click to subscribe to our healthcare channel on Youtube!
Ingredients for banana strawberry smoothie
- Banana – 1, chopped medium size
- Strawberries – 5-6, chopped
- Honey – 1-2 tsp
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- Yoghurt – 1 cup
- Milk – 1/4 cup (optional)
- Ice cubes – 2-3
Method of making banana strawberry smoothie
- Add the banana, ice cubes, strawberries, vanilla essence, honey and yoghurt in the mixer and churn it till its completely smooth.
- If you like the consistency of your smoothie to be thinner, add the milk and mix it once again.
- Serve chilled and garnished with strawberries. Enjoy!
You may also like: