Top 5 Tips For Glowing SkinReading Mode
Top 5 tips for glowing skin
The festival season is here and mDhil brings you five top tips for fabulous skin
Click to subscribe to our healthcare channel on Youtube!
How to get glowing skin?
mDhil meets with Bangalore-based dermatologist Dr Juvita and asks her to share some skincare tips with our viewers.
Dermatologists advice is as follows:
- Start your day with a good cleanser, depending on your skin type. Don’t forget to use a toner to tone up your open pores. Moisturise to hydrate your skin. Skip the moisturiser if you have oily skin. A sunscreen is a must for all skin types.
- There is no substitute to eating healthy, include plenty of fruits and veggies in your daily diet.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water to flush out body toxins.
- Eating sprouts in the morning is super good for your skin.
- Exercise a little daily for good skin.
If you have an important event coming up, and have specific skin concerns, meet a dermatologist right away, says Dr Juvita.